View Standard Pewsitter Website Top News StoriesRight News Stories
- Iranian Ayatollahs, American Bishops Unite!
- PA Catholic school principal has to eat bugs for fundraiser
- The Week: Culture War, Potential Schism Finally Come to Catholic Church
- Guardian: Catholic schism under Francis isn't out of the question
- So it might be ok for couples living in sin to receive Communion if they maintain ignorance?
- Synod chief Cd. Baldisseri: Revamp the 'tired' Synod process. It's not about voting. It's about the Holy Spirit!
- Cd. Wuerl: So many young people don't understand marriage correctly, so those marriages are all invalid you know.
- SSPX fights back against high-placed bishop: Look at the things that are sanctioned in your diocese!
- After criticism, Vatican publishes English translation of final Synod document
- NC Reporters Fr. Reese: You can now find the Synod Relatio here. You can find the interim draft here.
- BTW... it sure took a long time to get those translations out.
Our Church is like a 'rudderless
ship' that has lost its way
Judas: Not Any More Sinful But A Few More Other Things; Stop Calling Me Communist Just Because I am a Catholic! Pope: Churchy People Are Often Nasty Gossips And Bad-Mouthers; Final Relatio, What Final Relatio?
- St. Quintin, Martyr
- The day John D. Rockefeller III leaned on Paul VI
- Walmart's Catholic Costume Problem
- The Catholic Gentleman and his children do not fear Halloween
- Jesuit Priest Talks About Real-Life Exorcism
Are faithful Catholics questioning Francis as bad as liberals who resisted previous popes?
- Pope Francis to Ecumenical Group: Don't Worry About Theologians, Walk Together!
- Inhabit Magazine: Pope Francis has stated that he accepts the universe was created in a Big Bang rather than what is detailed in the Book of Genesis
- Huffpo: Pope Francis Says Evolution Is Right, The Big Bang Happened, And God Isn't Magic
- Priest gives strong discourse on failings of “big bang” model
- Cd. Pell: Today we have one of the more unusual popes in history
- Cd. O'Malley: Only God will save us from 'grinding poverty and violence,' not the 613 rules of the Torah
Boston priest puts GLBTQ rainbow flag on Catholic chapel
- Boston’s (call me “Walter”) Fr. Cuenin promotes petition for LGBTQ banner over White House
- Approximately 50 New York parishes to close, merge
- NYT: As Archdiocese Reorganizes, New York Catholics Await News About Their Parishes
- The fabled NY archdiocese is about to shrink
- German Cd. Koch looking forward to another Lutheran joint declaration
- USCCB Bp. Pates meets with Iran's Ayatollahs again. Brings message of 'profound misunderstanding' and U.S. disarmament
- Vatican Calls for Elimination of Weapons of Mass Destruction
- Holy See asks for UN support for abolition of death penalty
- “As I was rebuilding the church, God was rebuilding me”
- St. Marcellus, the Centurion, Martyr
- St. Alphonsus Rodriguez
Francis: Arm yourself with the Truth to fight the Devil, who doesn't throw flowers
- Francis: Life is a continuous battle against the devil, the world, and the desires of the flesh
- Archbishop Chaput: We Are Undergoing A Fundamental Change In The Way Americans View Religion
- Philly Archdiocese on Chaput attacks: Mark Silk is inventing his own reality
- Raleigh Bp. Burbidge: Families Need Contact With the Consecrated Life
- Cardinal Dolan: Archdiocese of NY to merge several parishes
- Cardinal Dolan prepares flock for a 'real grief' that will come with parish closings; 14% will merge
- 500th Anniversary of Luther: The evil of the German Church Tax
Halloween and All Saints Day
- Halloween's roots are found in medieval Catholic piety.
- Ladies, It's Time To Stop Falling In Love With Vampires
- Wicca Goes to Catholic Colleges
- Why Christians Should Love Halloween
- 500 Years without Holy Mass: The Failure of Protestant Emotionalism
- Impossible-to-be-rented Sistine Chapel gets new lighting, A/C system
- The Political Vision of J.R.R. Tolkien
- German Protestant Entrepeneurs learn of the 'Christian Heart of the Market Economy'
- Russell Kirk: In the long run, the envious society brings on proletarian tyranny and general poverty.
- Poverty is not a cause but a result of Africa’s problems.
- Why does Obama want doctors overworked and underpaid?
- ALL's Hitchborn on Vatican-led World Social Forum: 'Why is racism more disagreeable to Caritas than Communism?'
- Brittany Maynard visits Grand Canyon
- Death with Dignity? According to Whom?
- Who's Framing Brittany Maynard?
- Children should not be put to death because of a health diagnosis and this girl's video shows us why
- N.D. clinic stops offering abortion pills
- ABC: Majority of Millennials Now Support GOP Congress
- Mitch McConnell: We'll Kill Obamacare With 51 Votes if Republicans Win the Senate
- Project Veritas Releases Video Highlights Dems Urging Illegals To Vote
- FBI Announces Investigation of GOP Senate Candidate Days Before Election
- North Carolina: Thom Tillis is the Only Pro-Life Senate Candidate, Hagan and Haugh Pro-Abortion
- Calling All Married Women - Vote On Tuesday!
Apple CEO Tim Cook: 'Being gay gift from God'
- ISIS Drops iPhones After Apple CEO Tim Cook Comes Out as Gay
- Russian Politician: Apple's Tim Cook Should Be Banned, He Could Bring 'Aids, Ebola or Gonorrhea' to Russia
- Ontario Liberals to introduce awful updated version of sex education curriculum ...
- U.S. Borders Open Wide and Encourage Reproductive Tourism
- Ebola: We're not seeing "panic." What we're seeing is rage that the country is having a deadly disease foist on it for no good reason.
- New Hampshire: 71 Percent of New Jobs Go to Foreign Born Legal, Illegal Immigrants
- TSA Confiscates Sci-Fi Ray Gun Belt Buckle
- People Walk Out On Obama, Again
Actor Michael Caine refuses to reduce his carbon footprint
- Is American Community the Result of Its Constitution?
- The spectacular self-immolation of Wendy R. Davis
- Liberal Culture of Death and Post-Birth Abortion
- Francis: They call me a communist just because I want to save the earth and make sure everyone has access to jobs, food, and housing
- Using the poor to push a 'new' utopian economic system doesn't make me communist, it makes me Catholic, OK?
- Pope's Tells Group of Italian Young People How They Need Jobs, Lack Dignity
- Abp. Auza to UN: Food is being destroyed to keep prices high! More gov't support, better distribution infrastructure!
- Francis: Some people who go to Church a lot are nasty gossips and badmouthers. They turn people into atheists!
Judas didn’t sin more than the other apostles, he was just ‘closed to love'
- Pope: All are Welcome. Jesus built the Church on sinners.
- What of the faith, martyrdom of the Holy Apostles?
- Brittany Maynard: It Doesn't Seem Like the Right Time Right Now For Someone To Put Me To Sleep
"I still feel good and I still have enough joy"
- The Vortex - Daily Dose of Catholic Commentary
- "To have dared, for two weeks, to leave up to opinion questions that leave no room for opinion!" - SSPX Bp. Fellay weighs in on the Synod
- Relatio paragraph 52 on remarried an 'anomalous decision'
Cd. Tagle tells story of man who left his wife because of poverty, hardship
- Cd. Tagle: Couples don't separate because they're mad. They separate because they need jobs!
- Philippine Cd. Tagle: To say that a bishop is conservative, liberal, or traditionalist is a way of preventing true listening?
- Leaflets claiming to be from the Islamic State found at Quantico Marine base, but Arabic is upside-down and reversed
- Second Parent: My child got Nation of Islam paper, too
- U.S. military ordered to hide identities, change routines to avoid jihad terrorist attacks
- Anchoress; Some Hispanics are converting to Islam and Mormonism. Does Catholicism ask too little of us?
Non-negotiables are now negotiable. Don't you see what's been happening the past 18 months!
- Gang of Nine's Cd. Marx: We've really got the Church doors open wider than ever now!
- Cardinal Burke: 'I'm Praying Very Fervently That This Coming Year This Confusion Will Stop'
- La Stampa's Fr. Spadaro: 73 of the Synod Fathers did not want Communion discussion recorded
- Cd. Vingt-Trois of Paris wants Synod small group in every parish
- Caption Contest
- Evil, Jihadists, and the Just War Theory
- Jordan's King Abdullah again speaks in defense of Christians
- Lebanese Army Fighting Islamic Extremists in the North
- Mass Grave Discovered in Iraq
- Yazidi Girl Opens Up About The Terrifying Story Of Her Life As An ISIS Sex Slave
- Syrian Patriarch Gregoire III: If the world wants to help us, stop sending weapons!
- Egyptian military blasts out buffer zone between country and Islamist Gaza
- The Crisis in Maiduguri
- She And Her Mother Escaped From North Korea: Then Things Got Really Bad
- Remnant's Ferrara explains Michael Voris's private vs. public, pope vs. bishops distinction
- Vatican website suppressing the Final Relatio that represents the actual Synod conclusions?
- Final Synod Relatio Finally Released!
- Pope: in a Europe where there is 'thirst for God,' Catholics and Old Catholics should bear credible witness to the Gospel
- Pope Francis urges economic changes through re-vitalized democracy
- EU's Schultz meets Pope ahead of visit to Strasbourg
- Will the pope challenge Turkey on anti-Christian bias?
- Bishops condemn UK Government as un-Christian over stance on 'drowning migrants' from Africa
- Abp. Auza preaches nuclear disarmament at the UN
- USCCB's Bp. Pates reminds U.S. Iranian Mullahs have a fatwah against nuclear weapons!?
- When Egypt Has More Guts Than America
- ISIS Militants Plant Bombs Inside Villagers' Homes to Explode When They Return, Says Iraqi Christian Whose Town Was Captured
- UK: Christian Airport Worker Loses Discrimination Battle, Fired Over Spurious Islamic Complaints
- Christian mother of five Asia Bibi pleads to Pope Francis upon her death sentence
- Islam is changing the West
Page 2 News Search News Contact a Bishop / Diocese Become News Clipper News Ticker Mobile App Privacy About Us Advertising Linking Information Author's Login