View Standard Pewsitter Website Top News StoriesRight News Stories
- What Just Happened With Cuba?
- Castro regime claims 92% of workers’ salaries
- Great Britain's Nuncio: This will certainly have repercussions for the freedom of the Cuban Church?
- Dolan: If we want to change Cuban gov't isn't it better to have an entree?
- Cuba: Alan Gross's seedy bunch of diplomatic escorts
- NC Reporter's Winters Slams Raymond Arroyo's Warning on Cuba agreement
- Obama's Cuba move designed to create more Democrat-voting 'refugees'
- NYT compares Francis' Cuban political capitulation to John Paul, Benedict's pastoral outreach
- Francis praises Obama on Cuba: "Two peoples took a step toward each other!"
- Parolin: I hope this inspires other leaders to be courageous in seeking a path of peace and encounter?!
- Senior Obama Official: 'You just cannot overstate the importance of this pope'
I would ask His Holiness to take up the
cause of freedom and democracy
Nuns Own This Bus; Nun Fix Was In Before Francis; Philippine Communists Give Francis High Honors; George Weigel Re-Fastens His Pope Francis Filter
- Confession and General Absolution
- St. Gatian
- German Gang of Nine Cd. Marx says you're playing with fire to think of two popes
Fox's Shaw: With a green light from Rome, expect left-wing nuns and the Democrat Party to be emboldened in their push to present the nuns -- and the Democrats -- as the authentic voice of Catholicism
- Not everyone was happy with the Vatican's thank-you note to U.S. sisters
- Cardinal O'Malley brought Cuba possibility to Francis
- CatholicPhilly: Cubans see it's 'time to move on?
- Miami Abp. Wenski: This will lead to progress
- USCCB: It was 'engagement' that led to the fall of Berlin Wall!
- Atheist foundation sues Wisconsin for not enforcing contraception coverage
- Behaving Badly at Marquette University
To the AP, there are no liberal Catholics — just 'rank-and-file' faithful vs. 'conservatives'
- Liberalism: The Most Gutless Choice You Can Make
- Lefty Liturgists Catching Jonathan Gruber Disease!
- Tango flashmob in St Peter's Square for Pope's birthday
- Pope receives pro-illegal amnesty documentary from U.S. filmmaker
- Francis sends rosaries, holy cards to Sing Sing prisoners
- Front Royal: Pastor Encourages A Public Affirmation of Faith on Marriage and Family
- Rogue lawyers fail to destroy Louisville Fr. Ronald Domhoff
- Limbaugh: Clinton Bush would be the perfect ticket
- Marquette Univ. Suspends Professor For Criticizing Liberal Colleague Who Banned Student From Arguing Against Gay Marriage…
- Marquette suspends professor who raised plight of muzzled pro-marriage student
Obama implementing amnesty through 10 memoranda
- Justices give Arizona 'dreamers' access to driver's licenses
- ObamaCare fines loom for uninsured
- It's Not Just Obamacare: Health Insurance Is Completely Screwed Up
- Is Government Faithful to the Constitution?
- AZ: St. Matthew celebrates 75 years as justice-minded parish community?
- Mom Was Told to Abort Baby Because She Had Two Others, 'Thank God I Didn't Listen'
- TV Host Who Skipped Chemo to Save Her Unborn Baby Dies 100 Days After Giving Birth
- Smith College President Sorry For Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- Black Abortions Matter
- Atheist group erects 11 billboards across Chicago; argues that kindness 'comes from altruism,' not from 'seeking divine reward'
- Gay Veterans Group Will March in Boston St. Patty's Parade
West Bank town takes pride in links to St. Nicholas, celebrates Dec. 19
- St. Olympias
- Pope: Jesus came from the peripheries!
- Pope's general audience attendance dropping off
- New Idaho Bp. Christensen: 'Be ready for the spirit - 'the wind' - to push us and direct us where we need to go'
- Cuba got everthing it wanted: Obama has signaled to tyrants all over the world that he is so anxious to make deals with them, he is willing to overpay and demand little in return.
Pope Francis’ Disturbing Cuban Manipulation
- Pope expresses joy for historic decision
- Francis: God works in history, and when we fail God sets us back on the right historic course!
- David Gibson: Diplomacy is the gospel, how Pope's political moves will change everything!
- Because bowing to communists and terrorists is what Obama and his cohorts do best.
Stephen Colbert's Occasional Catholic Moments
- Rick Santorum: 'We Need to Wake Up the Church' to Confront Abortion
- Activist Says Killing Babies After Birth is a Perfectly Moral Choice
- Utah: Judge Appoints Board to Sort out Polygamous Homes
- The problem with 'Platonic parenting'
- Cubans in Miami Slam 'Betrayal' After Historic Move
- Rubio: Obama has a long record of coddling tyrants. While Gross was no spy, he was exchanged for five Cuban spies
- Send Him Back: Cabal of left-wing extremists helped to make Gross's release happen.
- Dem Sen. Menendez: 'Trading Mr. Gross for three convicted criminals sets an extremely dangerous precedent'
- Whatever Francis Wants, Francis Gets
- Obama confirmed the role of Pope Francis, a vocal critic of Western-style capitalism, in bad deal.
Pope's moral example shows us the importance of pursuing the world as it should be rather than simply settling for the world as it is
- 'President Obama has enormous respect for Pope Francis, and his personal engagement was important to us'
- USCCB president meets with President Obama, VP Biden, no comments
- Reagan official: Terrible move by Obama to prop up regime
- CruxMag's Allen: A victory for the Vatican's line of détente
- Castro, 1; Obama, big zero!
- Obama: I’m Not Sure If Cuban Dictator Raul Castro Will Be Changing Significantly…
- U.S. Theologian: Popes have been brokering deals with Communists for 70 years
- Ray Flynn: Press Cuba for Religious Freedom Before Future Ties
Latin American Conference has long supported normalized ties with Cuban communist regime
- Raul Castro to Obama: Use Executive Action to Lift Sanctions
- Raul Castro Urges Obama To Use ‘Executive Action’ To Overrule Congress
- Every leftists dream of a socialist paradise
- Judge Napolitano: Cultural Ties Will Spur Cuban Civil Liberties
- GOP Blasts Obama Move: 'We Did Not Help the Cuban People'
- Ted Cruz: Normalization Of U.S./Cuban Relations ‘A Tragic Mistake’
- Cruz: Serious danger to our national security.'
- Jeb Bush: Obama Has ‘Rewarded Those Dictators’
- Marco Rubio Torches Barack Obama in Powerful Speech: 'A Victory for the Oppressive Cuban Government'
- Prisoner transfers finalized at Vatican meeting this fall
Secret talks in Canada, Vatican City led to Cuba breakthrough
- Communists Win the Day. Frank Marshall Davis Would Be Proud Of Obama
- Limbaugh: United States has made it official, we're gonna use taxpayer dollars to prop up another communist dictatorship in our hemisphere
- The Vortex - Daily Dose of Catholic Commentary
- Pope gives out sleeping bags to homeless
- Sec of State Cd. Parolin: It's the Pope's 'culture of encounter' that did it.
- Ex-Venezuelan Nuncio Cardinal Parolin Played Key Role in U.S.-Cuba Negotiations
- Aleteia's Mark Gordon slams pro-torture Catholics who fill "Shea’s comboxes have exploded in an orgy of hackneyed justifications, obfuscations, redefinitions, redirections and false comparisons"
- Obama Condemns Torture, Then Props Up Cuban Regime Infamous for Torture
- India's Christians Fear Further Persecution as Hindu Radicals Push for More Conversions
UK: Portsmouth Bp. Egan to lapsed Catholics: Please, Come back to Church!
- UK Supreme Court rules health care workers must refer for abortion
- Catholic midwives lose abortion case at UK Supreme Court
- Employees At British Government Agency Advised To Avoid Saying 'Merry Christmas'
- Dozens Of Mexican Clowns Make A Religious Pilgrimage In Devotion To Lady of Guadalupe
- China Prepares To Bailout Russia
- 28 die in clashes in Central African Republic after Muslims lob grenade at Christian militia
Catholic agencies fund, bishops visit Muslim ex-enemy camps in Central African Republic?
- ISIS Attacks Air Base in Iraq Manned with U.S. Military 'Advisers' and is Decimated
- US troops repel Islamic State attack on Iraqi base
- Kurdish Peshmerga Goes on Offensive Against ISIS
- Syria, over 230 bodies in a mass grave: massacred by Islamic State
- Christian tent refugees in Iraq face up to a bleak Christmas
- Caliphate terrorists convert monastery to prison
- Guardian: Biggest success in Vatican diplomacy in decades, Cuban Cd. Ortega admired by Francis
- South China Post: How Pope Francis played diplomat to help end US-Cuba cold war
Che Guevara and Fidel Castro Pictures In Alan Gross' Lawyer's Office
- Alan Gross' U.S. Attorney Scott Gilbert Big Fan of Che Guevara!
- Alan Gross Released - Jonathan Pollard Still Jailed
- Networks Barely Mention Brutality of Castro Regime or Cuba Being Communist
- Next: Pope Francis Now Set on Closing Gitmo Prison Camp
- No, Same-Sex Attraction Isn't 'Sanctifiable' - This must be a Catholic thing?
- St. Peters Square Could Host Olympic Archery
- One ISIS thug suspected of killing 150 girls, women
- Rare Syrian Footage Reveals Life Under ISIS' Stranglehold From the Eyes of Kobani Residents
- Rev. Franklin Graham: 'Christians Are Being Slaughtered' But Obama Called ISIS 'Junior League'
- Pakistan: Rescued Christian couple tell of abuse, repeated rape at hands of Muslim kiln masters
- 9,000: UN sending first wave of Sunni Syrian 'Refugees' for U.S. Resettlement
British Brother Damon Kelly expects prison for promoting Christian teaching on homosexuality
- UK proposes rules for embryos made from 3 people
- EU: Where once there was Blessed Charlemage, we now have the graceless Schulz
- Ontario: Doctors need to encourage patients' end-of-life planning
- Pope names second abuse survivor, global experts to protection panel
Page 2 News Search News Contact a Bishop / Diocese Become News Clipper News Ticker Mobile App Privacy About Us Advertising Linking Information Author's Login