View Standard Pewsitter Website Top News StoriesRight News Stories
- Pope Francis, Barack Obama & The Rise of the Beta Male?
- Donohue: Leftists Wrote Radical Synod Paper, Then Leaked It
- ISIS Stones Woman to Death: Her father casts the first stone.
- Canada: Soldier Dies After Muslim Runs Him Over 'in the Name of Allah'
- ....'Not-renting-the-Sistina-because-that-would-be-impossible' initiative tours Gandolfo, targets big companies
- ....Francis following Benedict who said Sistine Chapel was even more beautiful 'when contemplated in prayer?'
- ....FOX: Vatican renting-out Sistine Chapel as part of new 'Art of Charity' project
- ....Vatican rents out Sistine Chapel for first time in history
Let's Rent-Out the Sistine Chapel
Think of the Possibilities!
Pat Buchanan popes the Pope; Disquieting Rumors Bode Poorly for Synod Next Year; Unprecedented Push-Back and Apostolic Ugliness; Verrecchio-Voris Post-Synod Revisit
- St. Ursula, Virgin and Martyr
- Helen Hull Hitchcock (1939-2014)
- Despite decline in Catholicism, millions turn out for Brazilian celebration of Mary
Barcelona: The Gaudí Few People Knew
- Oscar de la Renta, Dominican Catholic, supported charities
- de la Renta: If I spend a half-hour in a church sitting quietly, I feel better.'
- Pittsburgh school settles 88 abuse allegations against Brother Baker, who committed suicide last year
- Cardinal Wuerl on Synod: What we saw and what we ended up with was the result of a free and open process.
- Archbishop Kurtz on the Synod: 'Mercy Without Truth Is Not Mercy'
- USCCB's Kurtz wants all bishops' interventions to be published on the next go-around
- The Synod and 'Lifestyle Ecumenism'?
- Let’s stop worrying about changes in doctrine which won’t happen, and focus on these scandalous propaganda events
- I am the great and powerful god of surprises
- A Moderate Façade and a Radical Interior?
- Nothing actually good from the Synod will be reported in the media
Cardinal Ravasi: If the Pope had said anything at the Synod, it would have shut down debate!
- The Disturbing Influence Planned Parenthood Has on Our Kids' Schools
- Doctors Told Her to Abort Her Baby or She Would Die But 'Something Told Me to Keep Him'
- Pro-Life Day of Silent Solidarity
- Assisted Suicide debate masks disability prejudice
- Pope: Jesus reconciles us with our enemies and breaks down the wall
- Cd. Dolan, Nuncio Vigano to be at installation of Toledo Bp. Daniel Thomas
- Spousal Benefits for Same-Sex Partners at Catholics Universities and Hospitals
- Notre Dame is confused
- Fordham Students Want Their Birth Control Which Y'Know Is a Human Right
- Milk: CUA To Host Screening Of Gay Activist's Biography
- Wis: St. Norbert Catholic College to Host Gloria Steinem?
- Sr. Simone Campbell has 'superhero power'
- Idaho pastors face jail time, thousands in fines for not performing same-sex weddings
- Idaho ministers sue to prevent same-sex weddings at wedding chapel
- City threatens to arrest ministers who refuse to perform same-sex weddings
- Christian Ministers Told to Perform Same-Sex 'Weddings' or Face Jail
- Houston pastors fight censorship challenge
- City of Houston Now Requires Pastors' Speeches, Instead of Sermons, on the Houston Equal Rights Ordinance
- United Nations Investigating Detroit's Water Shut-Offs
- Woman sent to jail for messy yard
- Poll: 64% believe America is 'out of control'
- St. John Cantius: The Professor Saint
- Jerzy Popieluszko: When the Communists murdered a priest
- U of Minn to students: Watch it on your racist, sexist, etc. Halloween costumes this year
Buchanan to Francis: Should the Church accommodate itself to a culture as decadent as ours? Or should the Church stand against it
- Zmirak: I am sick at heart, like millions of Catholics, to hear shepherds of our Church fall over themselves to sound like liberal Episcopalians
- Pope's Closing Speech: Where is the apology for blatant clericalism?
- Oddie: Why is Cardinal Burke himself, the hero of the synod, being eased out? And what are these disquieting rumours about Cardinal Müller?
- Rachel Lu on Synod: Our youth lack catechesis, not compassion
- Wyoming is the latest state to crumble on gay marriage ban
Atlanta Bp. Gregory permits use of Shrine of Immaculate Conception for gay pride parade
- UsMag: Ariana Grande Turns to Kabbalah After Catholic Church Rejects Her Brother Frankie For Being Gay!
- Gender as Consumer Choice
- Bus Driver Community Organizes Beating of White Family
- Michele Bachmann Gets Security Detail After ISIS Threat
- 'Breaking Bad' Action Figures at Toys R' Us Didn't Exactly Sell Like Meth
Assisted suicide sweetheart gets some Kasper-Marx type Mercy from Boston priest
- Cd. Kasper caught in another lie, Rorate blasts
- Kasper: A cardinal has participated in the shameful attacks on me. Other journalists will respond
- Anchoress to Cd. Kasper: Which journalists are going to act as your henchmen?
- Card. Kasper invokes journalist war against another Cardinal?
Cardinal Kasper to receive award in theology from Catholic University of America!
- Gang of Nine's Cd. Marx disappointed with final relatio: Kasper's ideas are hardly there!
- Bishops Of Poland... Synod Report Departs From John Paul II's Teachings
Cardinal Tagle: 'The question of remarried divorcees remains open'
- UK Guardian: If Vatican 'conservatives' are so afraid of gay rights, young Catholics aren't going to wait around
- AmericaMag: Fr. Rosica says Synod is a 'Work in Progress'
- CruxMag: Gay 'c'atholic Dignity USA leader disappointed in synod pullback
- MSNBC: Jesuit Fr. James Martin: Silver Lining is that these gay issues are on now on the Catholic table.
- Synod final document reaffirms Church teaching: 3 contentious paragraphs remain
Oregon bishops pushing from pulpits for drivers' licenses for illegals
- The Federal Government's Shopping List Tells You Exactly Where Obama Lies on His Next Executive Order
- Is The Church In The U.S. Unwittingly Helping To Promote The Secularist-Leftist Agenda?
Pat Buchanan popes the Pope
- Disquieting Rumors Bode Poorly for Next Year
- Unprecedented Push-Back and Apostolic Ugliness
- Verrecchio-Voris Post-Synod Revisit
- CruxMag: Catholics are to the left of Protestants
- It's not your grandmother's rhythm method
- RNS's Mark Silk calls Ross Douthat a Donatist?
Mother in Coma Heard Everything, Was Scared They'd Turn Off Her Life Support
- Mother With Stage Four Breast Cancer and Pregnant With 10th Child Refuses Abortion: 'I'm Trusting God'
- Baby born healthy after couple refuses abortion despite doctors' 'fetal abnormalities' claim
- The Vortex - Daily Dose of Catholic Commentary
- ChurchMilitant pulls video about Cd. Burke’s critique of Pope Francis. Verecchio slams, claims strings.
- CruxMag prays Francis prevails over bigots in the Church!
- Dignity's Fr. Joe Akus: We should stop calling them bishops and start calling them 'homophobes'
UK Cd. Vincent Nichols: Vatican call for Church to welcome gay people did not go 'far enough'
- One-Quarter Of Americans Say It Should Be A “Hate Crime” For Religious Leaders To Criticize Gay Marriage…
- Cardinal Piacenza Speaks: 'If the Church Does Not Maintain Doctrine, It Will Not Progress'
Ukrainian Synod Father points Pope to Catechism: We need 'to send the faithful and the Pope a clear message' that 'the family is a solid and sacramental bond between a man and a woman
- Battle with Nigerian heirarchy leads to bloody altercation between parish priests and new appointed pastor
Italian pop star Sr. Scuccia shares gift, covers Madonna's 'Like a Virgin'
- Huffpo: Singing Nun, Releases 'Like A Virgin' Cover (Without The Naughty Bits)
- ISIS' Call For 'Lone Wolf Attacks' Hits Canada Where A Would-Be Jihadist Just Ran Down Two Soldiers
- One of two Canadian soldiers hit by 'radicalized' driver dies of his injuries
Sec of State John Kerry Says Islamic Terror Caused by Global Warming
- Members of ISIS Burn Manuscripts and Tear Down Crosses From Saint Bahnam the Martyr Monastery
- Sweden Criminalizes Objections to Displacement of Population Through Massive Muslim Immigration
- Paris Opera cast refuse to perform for veiled Muslima during Verdi's Traviata
- Women in Iran Attacked with Acid for 'Bad Hijab'
- Coptic Catholic Patriarch of Egypt: Muslims in my country do not support the Islamic State
- ISIS Crucified a 17-Year-Old Boy
- Kenya's bishops concerned vaccination campaign may have 'contraceptive properties'
- USCCB to Obama: Don't let Congo president run for another term
- FrancisEffect? - Beijing wants its own liberation theology
Critic sees China's forced abortion, sterilization, infanticide continuing
- How much influence does the Church have over Hong Kong politics?
- Archbishop of Ho Chi Minh City Expresses Hope for Vatican-Vietnam Ties
- Man Restores A One Thousand Year Old Church, And Gets Death Threats From Satanists
- On the Anglicans and the seal of the Confessional
- Obama's Ebola Czar Thinks There's Too Many People in Africa
- Nigeria Declared to Be Ebola-Free
- Babies born alive during abortion will receive no help from the Council of Europe, documents show
- Vatican confirms Pope Francis to visit Islamic Turkey
- Parolin: Unilateral military solutions should be avoided in the Middle East
- Pope opens consistory on Christians in Middle East
- 23 cross-dressers and gays held in Kuwait
- Pakistani Catholic: Church to appeal death penalty for blasphemy charge
- Catholic leaders to appeal Asia Bibi death penalty
- Clergy Continue To Be Kidnap Targets in Central African Republic
- Egypt: Police assault Christians who were defending a girl who was sexually harassed by a Muslim man
Malaysia Islamic authorities probe 'dog patting' event
Page 2 News Search News Contact a Bishop / Diocese Become News Clipper News Ticker Mobile App Privacy About Us Advertising Linking Information Author's Login