View Standard Pewsitter Website Top News StoriesRight News Stories
- What “Turn The Other Cheek” Really Means
- Pope cries with Albanian former prisoners
- ISIS Obliterates Armenian Genocide Memorial Church
- ISIS Murders 300 Iraqi Soldiers in Chlorine Gas Attack
- Robert Gates: Destroying ISIS Too Ambitious
- European Bishops meet in Madrid to discuss "the need to steer European integration towards a more social Europe?"
- CruxMag: 300 parishoners meet with Montana Bp. Warfel over gay-married couple denied Holy Communion
- Argentina's Fernandez meets with George Soros after Pope Francis
- Dr. Peters: On annulments, one side wants to eliminate the process altogether.
- Annulments: The Commission can do what the Synod cannot
Bp. Cupich pushed by Gang
of Nine's Maradiaga, O'Malley and
by D.C. Cardinal Wuerl
Peace, Peace, No Violence!, No Money Or Individualism, Yes Encounter And Solidarity, Nigerian Girls Released For 18 Butchers, Bp. Cupich Old Diocese In Legal Mess, Pope Francis Overrode Cd. Ouellet, The New Bernardin?
- St. Thomas of Villanova
- How The Saints Faced Anxiety
- Pope: If Mother Teresa would have been my superior I would have been scared
- Argentine Virgin Mary Barbie Doll?
- Archbishop Piero Marini, New Prefect of Congregation for Divine Worship?
That unnerving, front-of-the-Church salute you get for trying to teach the Faith.
- Lord Patten chairs first meeting of Vatican media commission
- Only 42 of 88 sold-out ticketholders attended OK black mass (language)
- 3,000 turn out for Eucharistic Holy Hour to counter 'Black Mass'
- Archbishop Coakley's Homily at Holy Hour in Reparation for Black Mass
- Oklahoma judge dismisses lawsuit: Ten Commandments can stay
A Call to Action Attacks Florida Bishop Dewayne, Appeals to Pope
- Alien-Predicting Jesuit Vatican Astronomer to Get Carl Sagan Medal
- Could a Woman With A Family Be the Head of the Pontifical Council for the Family?
- Bp. Conley: If we want to overcome the culture of death, we must allow Jesus Christ to heal families
- This is starting to look a lot like the post-Humanae Vitae dynamic
Cardinal Burke Responds Directly To Kasper Challenge. Unjust to act as if the person in 2nd marriage was your spouse
- Magister: Cardinals who have spoken out against Kasper's ideas and in defense of the traditional doctrine and practice are numerous and prominent.
- Italian Cd. Velasio: There's no conspiracy to suppress the voice of 'opponents to change' at the Synod
New 'annulment self-checkouts' cleared to push through without Burke's defense of Church Law?
- Pope orders review of annulment process to simplify procedure
- New Cologne archbishop Woelki: Church must 'embrace constant reforms', go back to Gospel beginnings
- Easy-Annulment committee will start as soon as possible
- Irish Times: Pope indicates desire for Church rethink on key marriage issues
Ignatius Founder Fr. Joseph Fessio Blasts Cd. Kasper
- His eminence Walter Cardinal Kasper made some regrettable statements in an interview on Thursday
- By martyring Burke, Francis has very likely galvanized and united a movement that until this moment was uncertain?
- Pope Francis establishes Commission to reform marriage annulment process
- Pope creates Vatican commission to study marriage process
- Catholics crusade to protest ‘Black Mass’ in Oklahoma City
- Freedom Of Religion Leads To Freedom To Adore Devil
- ObamaCare and Abortion—U.S. Bishops v. HHS
- Theologian Critiqued by U.S. Bishops Set to Give Fordham Lecture on Evolution and Creation
- Cardinal Dolan makes a better Episcopalian than he does a Roman Catholic
- Joe Biden: I'm still obedient to the sisters
- Amanda Marcotte blasts 'Extreme Christian Fundamentalism' of Quiverfull family movement
- The Beatings are Commencing: Some background on the dismaying appointment of Bishop Blase Cupich to the Archdiocese of Chicago
- 'Behind the Scenes: How Francis Personally Picked Cupich for Chicago'
- U.S. Prominant Bishops are Midwesterners
- John Allen: Cd. Bernardin was the American 'good pope' John XXIII, Cd. George was the American Pope Benedict?
- Bernardin II
- New Chicago Bishop Leaves Behind Legal Mess
- Huffpo: Supreme Court Justice Elena Kagan Performs Her First Same-Sex Wedding
Far Left Climate Activists Leave Mounds of Trash For Cities to Deal With
- People’s Climate March Gets 4 1/2 Times as Much Network Attention as March for Life
- Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Overheats at Climate Change March
- Cd. Dolan: It would be wonderful if there were a strong Catholic presence at the march
- Planned Parenthood & ObamaCare funding clears House…with majority GOP support
- Rick Perry suggests Joan Rivers might not have died under Texas abortion laws
- Calgary Catholic schools warn parents about HPV shot
- Ontario: Shirtless drunk man arrested after bathing in church holy water
- Feds Swarm Plane, Interrogate Passengers Over Travel Group Logo That Resembled 'ISIS'
- Strolling in a park, a London businessman and his three wives
- The denialists’ propaganda about Islam grows more desperate.
- Muslim Activist To President Obama: Stop Telling Us What Is Islamic!
Rand Paul: 600 Tons of Weapons Given to Syrian Rebels Last Year Made ISIS Stronger
- 6 Reasons Why the U.S. Should Not Arm the Syrian 'Moderates'
- Iran Blames US, Israel for Rise of ISIS; Syria Blames Saudi Wahhabism
- Suspicions run deep in Iraq that CIA is behind Islamic State
- Obama Speech Spurs New Recruits for Islamic State
- Catholic Survey says: Catholics want to be Protestant!
- Why do people feel the need to proclaim themselves so loudly as the pro-science side of the debate and to write off all opponents as anti-science?
- College Student Told to Remove American Flag from Balcony, it 'Could Offend Foreign Students'
- 'Jesus is not a member of the NRA,' Episcopal bishop tells religion writers
- Why Is Obama's Gov't Giving Grenade Launchers and Tanks to High Schools?
- ThinkProgress: Cupich is the very embodiment of a Catholic moderate.
- Blase Cupich: Remembrance of Things Past
The 'Francis Era' in America starts today in Chicago
- Notre Dame's Fr. Jenkins on Bp. Cupich: Pastorally dedicated, theologically astute and visionary leader
- Chicago, the 'Pope Francis effect' sets in
- Advocate: Cupich adopted a moderate line when Washington voters went to the polls to legalize gay marriage. (gay site)
- The other big march
- Global Warmists: Better to engage Church leaders like Pope Francis than to depend on politicians to motivate
- Pics: 'Climate craziness descends on NYC'
- NYC Climate March A Rousing Success Of Leftism, Hypocricy, And Trash
- The Vortex - Daily Dose of Catholic Commentary
- England and Wales have four times more priestly vocations than Ireland
Pope: Sacrilege to kill in the name of God 'Authentic religion' is of peace!
- Pope says 90% Muslim Albania is a model of religious harmony
- Pope: Albanians have a superior culture
- Pope to Albanian Youth: No to money and individualism. Yes to encounter and solidarity
- Fr Lombardi: There were many Muslims present at Mass in Tirana who wanted to receive the Pope's blessing?
- The Holy Father receives the president of Latvia
- Paperback hero Doc Savage knew the WWI had to be fought — and won.
- Financial Times: Argentina appeals to a 'higher authority' in fight with creditors
- Argentina's Kirchner hopes Pope/UN will help her fight U.S. creditors, avoid using 'market-based mechanisms' to repay defaulted debt
- Scotland's Catholic bishops salute 'outstanding' Alex Salmond
- Talk of Scottish Independence Vote Being Stolen
Abortion remains a crime in San Marino
- Thousands of pro-lifers demonstrate in Spain Sunday
- Madrid pro-life rally warns Spain government to fulfil tougher abortion pledge
- Misleading Poll Makes It Appear Ireland Supports Abortion
- French Farmers Set Tax Office On Fire
- Newborn Girl Rescued From College Dormitory's Sewer Pipe in China
- Hong Kong students launch pro-democracy protests
Boko Haram to Release 219 Schoolgirls from Captivity in return for 18 key commanders
- Islamic State appropriates all Christian, Shiite business assets
- ISIS Releases Audio Broadcast Calling on All Muslims Around the World to Begin Murdering Non-Muslims
- Christianity In Iraq Is Finished
- Attorneys for Meriam Ibrahim Banned from Leaving Sudan
- Popular Singer in Nepal Targeted for Conversion to Christianity
- Filipinos Turn to Prayer as Volcano Forces Mass Evacuations
- Pope praises Albania's ability to 'coexist'
- With all the persecutions against Christians and Muslims, Albania was a 'land of martyrs'?
NBC: Pope Francis, in Albania, Slams 'Extremists' for 'Perverting Religion'
- Pope to Albania: Acts of violence 'pervert the religious spirit' No-one can act as the armor of God?
- Albania: Francis interaction with the crowd much reduced
- Vatican's Fr. Lombardi: Muslims prayed for Pope Francis at Tirana mosque? He didn't get out of Popemobile due to schedule?
- Catholic-Muslim spouses say Pope Francis is for everybody!
- Pope Francis cries when he hears priest's story of 27 years in Albanian prison
- 'Today we touched martyrs,' a moved Pope Francis said in front of two who witnessed persecution
Francis: With the power of the Gospel you know how to say 'No' to the idolatry of money, 'No' to the false freedom of individualism
- Pope: Goodness offers infinitely more than money, which only deludes
- Crux: Scenes from Pope Francis' visit to Albania
- Pope Francis: The persecuted give testimony to the Lord's consolation
Page 2 News Search News Contact a Bishop / Diocese Become News Clipper News Ticker Mobile App Privacy About Us Advertising Linking Information Author's Login