View Standard Pewsitter Website Top News StoriesRight News Stories
- Did cardinals, pope gravely violate Church law by canvassing prior to conclave?
- When The Queer Stepfords Come To Catholic U
- A Georgetown Univ. Student Says That He Deserved To Be Mugged Because Of His 'Privilege'...
- ISIS blows up Sacred Heart Convent in Mosul, where they had been parking their cars
- Francis on Plane: Never stop trying to dialogue with ISIS!
- Pope at Strasbourg: Build Europe Around the 'Sacredness of the Human Person'?
- Francis at the Council of Europe: It's not enough to impose peace. It must also be free?
- Pope Francis: It's terrorism when a country tries to stop an unjust aggressor without international consensus!?
- UKIP's Nigel Farage: I agree with the Pope. The EU has gone badly wrong. It's neither desirable nor necessary
- Francis to Europe: You're fearful, self absorbed. Take in everyone who wants to flee poverty and war!
- Not one Church or religious meeting for Pope's Strasbourg visit, no faithful in the streets at all
MISSOURI NUNS DEFEND FINN: ‘OUR BISHOP
IS A MAN WHO INSPIRES FAITH’
Saint Causes Fast-Tracked, Canonizations Trimmed, Cut, Reduced; Francis: Damn Your Markets And Profits. Just Give Us the Food! U.S. Bishops: Turning Us Into The Third World, Blaming Jesus, Collecting Checks; Getting Rid Of Everything So the Chur
- Chicago Abp. Cupich went ballistic when he saw how few altar girls, nuns were at his installation Mass
St. Catherine Labouré
- St. Bernadette's Testament of Gratitude
- The Anti-Catholic Roots of the Thanksgiving Holiday
- Buddhist high priest headed to Vatican to talk about human trafficking
- Brazilian Bp. Krautler goes to Francis with idea of ordaining married men to curb priest shortage
- Erwin Krautler, Brazilian Bishop, Urges Ordination Of Married Elders As Priests ...
- 'Christian Unity' and The Campus Crusade for Cash
- Will CDW's Cardinal Sarah be a figure-head with a new Bugnini-ite staff?
- In the World, you might have thought that the new Departmental Manager would have been appointed first, and then his views taken into account in the appointment of his subordinates.
Pope Francis Meets With Officials to Discuss Curia Reform
- Monday's Gang of Nine meeting triggers speculation
- Ivereigh: Reform runs in Francis' veins
- Philly Abp. Chaput: Francis visit could cause a rebirth in our diocese!
- Loyola University New Orleans faculty senate approves proposal for same-sex benefits
- USCCB backs call for greater spending on high-speed Internet access for schools
Twin Cities Fr. Mike Sullivan writes letter blaming Bp. Nienstedt for donations drop at his parish
- U.S. appeals court hears Erie diocese's contraception suit
- New Gary, Indiana bishop praised for focus on evangelization
- Haiti's First Cardinal Celebrates Mass In Little Haiti
- St. Chrysogonus...
St. John of the Cross, Doctor
- Millions of pilgrims visit Goa for St Francis Xavier exposition
- 15 Facts To Remind Bishops About
- CruxMag's Allen on Cd. Sarah Appointment: Just when you think you have Pope Francis figured out, he surprises you.
- Cardinal Sarah appointment paves the way for new Curia
- Register: Cardinal Sarah Appointment Signals Decisive Tone for the Pope's Reform of the Curia
Caritas now completely freed of Cardinal Sarah's supervision
- La Stampa: The profile of Robert Sarah, a Curia member with a long experience serving as a pastor in Africa, is rather traditional
- Cardinal Robert Sarah Named as Prefect of the Congregation for Divine Worship and the Sacraments.
- We can expect clarity and leadership from Cardinal Sarah...
Second phase of Curia reform to be discussed Today
- Vatican officials discuss proposals for reform of Roman Curia
- Pope meets Curia to discuss reform; names new head of worship office
- Pope discusses reform with Vatican department heads, no announcements imminent?
- Chicago Abp. Cupich to sex abuse victims: I welcome the opportunity to offer an apology.'
- Pope Francis canonizes 6 saints, reflects on Christ's kingdom
- AP: 6 New Catholic Saints at a Glance
- Take a Gander at the Catholic Church's Six New Saints -- Including Two From an Eastern Rite church
- Ferguson: Natalie DuBose’s Dreams Encounter Social Justice
- Opposition to Common Core spurs jump in homeschooling
Cheyenne Bp. Etienne: A large and busy family working together on their farm is something worth protecting
- Atlanta Fire Chief suspended for 22 year-old Christian book calling gay sex a perversion
- Two straight men try to get gay-married, are treated unequally
- Top Candidate for Defense Secretary Bows out
- Chuck Schumer: Passing Obamacare Was a Mistake
- 'Desperate attempts' to sneak into U.S. occur right in the middle of bishops' two-sided annual border fence Mass!
CNA highlights Little girl with green bow in her hair who must kiss her mother through chain links
- HHS chief to illegals: Sign up for Obamacare!
- Colorado court upholds Day of Prayer proclamations
- Friends and Family of People Dying in Assisted Suicide Suffer PTSD
'c'atholic advice columnist: Having open lesbian couple over for Thanksgiving OK. They're people too.
- How the Sensitivity Movement Desensitized Catholics to Evil
- Obama's war on America continues with secret Thanksgiving regulations dump
- A Closer Look at VAWA
- Liberal Church Groups React to Ferguson Grand Jury
- Gun Control Advocates Demand Toy Gun Ban After Cleveland Cops Kill Kid
- The Future of Reproduction
- 'The Sisterhood: Becoming Nuns': New Reality Show About Catholic Nuns Reveals Life Inside the Convent
- Things Get Worse For Republicans: Poll Finds 89% of Latinos Support Obama ...
- Pat Archbold: Bishops are willing to use the visage of episcopal approbation to promote the public policy preferences of the leftists that run it, by any means necessary.
- NC Reporter's Winters Furious at Pat Archbold's Precision
The jobs of bishops is to save souls, not propagandize for Obama's illegal amnesty to fill coffers with Federal grants
- CruxMag: How will Republicans align their amnesty opposition with FrancisChurch teaching?!
- Crisis: Stop giving amnesties, stop allowing people to enter the country illegally and stay!
- U.S. Bishops: Turning Us Into The Third World, Blaming Jesus, Collecting Checks
- Homeschooling Parents Pepper Sprayed and Tasered Because Home School Was 'Messy'
- 1,000.00 Fine for complaining about opposite sex using restroom?
Amid Sexual Abuse Allegations, Bill Cosby Speaking at Christian Event
- Cosby: While I would like to think that justice is finally being served, there may be a darker element at work.
- Oklahoma Legislator Will Replace Destroyed 10 Commandments Monument
- Rewriting America's Thanksgiving History to Remove God Is a Tragic Deception
- Stop the madness of Un-Thanksgiving
- ISIS' First Administration Casualty: Chuck Hagel Resigns Under Pressure From Obama
- 'He wasn't up to the job.'
Women on hormonal birth control more likely to find ugly men attractive: Study
- The Town That Makes Priests
- Obama Admin Won't Say Which Obamacare Plans Fund Abortions, This Website Will
- CBS, NBC censor Pope Francis' call against abortion
- The Vortex - Daily Dose of Catholic Commentary
- German Bishops Face Resistance Over Gay Labor Approval
- The intrigue behind 'Team Bergoglio'
- Iran: 'Americans have very clearly surrendered'
- UK: London police afraid to patrol alone because of jihad threat
- Pakistani Muslim father tells daughter to turn down loud music. She complains, so he shoots her in the head
- 2 yeshiva students stabbed by Arabs in near Temple Mount
- Nigeria: 2 teen female suicide bombers kill 30
- Beijing presses for negotiations on bishop nominations and 'Patriotic' organisations
- To Europe's Lawmakers, A Call For 'Transcendent Human Dignity'?
Pope Francis: Europe must focus on the dignity of the human person
- Pope Francis to EU: Europe is like a grandmother, no longer fertile and vibrant, with its once great ideas replaced by bureaucratic technicalities
- Video: Pope Francis's visit to the European Parliament
- Pope to EU: Dignity is compromised when trumped by 'opulence'
- Francis to EU: 'The Church is convinced that the arms race is one of the greatest curses on the human race and the harm it inflicts on the poor is more than can be endured'?!
- Pope Visits Santa Maria Maggiore
- Pope: A Europe that appreciates its religious roots will better resist terrorism
Cardinal Lehmann: 'Bling Bishop' Tebartz-van Elst removed because he wasn't collegial, open
- Italian Cd. Paolo Romeo refuses to include son of jailed Mafia boss in Confirmation ceremony. (Anti-Mafia priest buried at Cathedral)
- Scholars: No, Benedict XVI doesn't support the infamous Kasper Proposal
- The starting point of salvation is not the confession of the sovereignty of Christ?!
- New Hamilton, NZ bishop former seminary director with pastoral sensitivities
Three Catholic schools rapped by UK officials for failing to teach other faiths
- UK university seeks to ban students' off-campus pro-life speech
- Pope expresses gratitude for the Church in India
- Pope greets Indian community at Mass for newest saints
- Baby Girl Saved From Forced Abortion, Mom Hid From Chinese Officials for Months
- Hong Kong to Dismantle More Protest Barricades
- Pope meets with Egypt's president
- Egypt's President Sisi Meets Pope, stressed important role of Europe in combating Mideast militancy
- Largest American Lobbying Firm Hired By Palestinian Authority
- UK: Sharia law guidelines abandoned as Law Society apologizes
- Kenyan Government Kills 100 Jihadists As Justice For Their Massacre Of 28 Christians
- Asia Bibi files appeal
- Muslim call to prayer from Church in Germany
Let's talk a little bit about walking and quacking, shall we?
- Dear Pope Francis, being againsts markets and profit makes you for more starvation, not less
- Pope invited to learn something about food
- Atheist Confession: What's not to like about Francis?
- Cd. Burke: Impression given that Church teachings on sexuality are going to to the dioceses in advance of a vote.
Page 2 News Search News Contact a Bishop / Diocese Become News Clipper News Ticker Mobile App Privacy About Us Advertising Linking Information Author's Login