View Standard Pewsitter Website Top News StoriesRight News Stories
- Ebola survivor Nina Pham: I believe in the power of prayer
- Abp. Chaput: I meant the Synod's press 'image' was like the confusion of the Devil, not the real thing. I wasn't there.
- More from UK’s Cd. Nichols: See the goodness in lives of people who cohabit?
- USCCB Abp. Kurtz: Synod was 'Characterized by Discernment and Unanimity?'
- ....Vatican envoy Abp. Auza: a rising tide does not lift all boats?
- ....Cardinal Turkson: We're Not Trying to Replace the UN, But Help it Do the Same Thing Better?
“The excluded are the motor of social change”
Pontifical Justice and Peace to host 'World
Meeting of Popular Movements?'
To Reside Where I Can Be Most Effective; Throwing the Sacraments Overboard; Cardinal Burke: From Under the Bus Into the Widow's Web; For Notre Dame, Take it Straight to the Top
- Sign the petition appeal to the Synod Fathers
- St. Anthony Claret, Patron Saint of Catholic Press
- St. Anthony Marie Claret
- St. Magloire, Bishop
Another Faithful Bishop with Many Seminarians on the Chopping Block
- A clear case of selective enforcement against a conservative bishop
- Pope Benedict speaks: on that which is 'lethal to faith'
- Ecumenism, Rightly Understood
- Dr. Mirus: Remarried people not receiving Communion is just discipline, not doctrine?
Magister: Pope Francis has been authorizing Communion to those in mortal sin for years.
- I'm a Divorced Catholic. And I'm Sure It Would Be a Mortal Sin for Me to Take Communion.
- Newsweek: Mom apologizes to Pope for her son skipping Mass. 'Is he a good kid?' 'Yes.' 'That's all that matters'
- Who am I to judge? You're the Pope, that's who.
- Prime Minister of Grenada brings mother to meet Pope Francis
- 'Confusion Is of the Devil' Indeed
If you wanted to uphold an already established doctrine, would you a.) b.) c.) or d)?....
- Synod just the beginning?
- Synod confusion 'of the devil': Archbishop Chaput
- SSPX on the 'Well-Orchestrated Show' in Rome
- St. Pete Bp. Lynch encouraged by possibility of Holy Communion for those in second, third 'marriages'
- Sr. Jeannine Gramick: More work for LGBT and allies before next synod
- Already-Too-Easy Annulment Practices Betray Faithful Catholic Spouses
- Fr. William Grimm calls current annulment process 'archeology'
- La Stampa reports 'conservative' Bp. Tobin's pointed critique of the Synod 'mess'
- Cardinal George: I'm No Culture Warrior
- Pope: Christians Must Condemn the Death Penalty?
Life in prison is just a concealed death penalty
- Francis: Impossible to imagine that states today cannot make use of another means!
- Pope links penal system problems to 'scandalous accumulation of global wealth?'
- Pope Francis blasts supermax prisons as 'torture'
- Does the Pope understand how his unwillingness to support life sentences for even the most heinous of crimes might be viewed by people like the parents of Stephanie Neiman?
- Argentina abolished the death penalty in 2008
- Japanese tech giant doing God's work in the Vatican
- Jesuit Saint Louis University denies it paid ransom to make Occupy protesters leave
- Trend of Cash Prizes Gives Big Boost for Modern Catholic Literature
To Reside Where I Can Be Most Effective
- Cardinal Burke: From Under the Bus Into the Widow's Web
- Throwing the Sacraments Overboard
- For Notre Dame, Take it Straight to the Top
- Pope's Erroneous Call For End To Death Penalty AND Life Imprisonment
- Holy Father you have a right to your opinion but are you planning to rewrite the Catechism?
- Pope Francis: 'Corruption Is a Greater Evil than Sin' and It's Common in Finance, Commerce, State
Catholic nurse ebola survivor Nina Pham hugs Obama!
- For Profit: The Absurd Reason Why an Idaho City Claims Pastors Must Perform Same-Sex Marriage Ceremonies
- Church Squeezed on Gay Marriage
- Indiana diocese drops annulment fees
- Brittany Maynard slams doctor who said she's being exploited by assisted suicide advocate: 'Disrespectful'
- Don't rob them of hope, Brittany
- Doctors said she was 'brain dead.' But she HEARD them pushing to remove life support.
- Creepy Olfactory Artist Creates Blasphemous Experience
National Youth Leader: Girl Scouts such an integral part of what we do in Catholic Youth Ministry?!
- U.S. Church Back on Board with Girl Scouts, Leadership, Planned Parenthood Problems All Over
- Unholy coercion on abortion funding in California
- Pro Life African Americans march nationwide to the Supreme Court hoping to ...
- Why Are So Many Midwives And Doulas Pro-Abortion?
- Scott Walker outlines abortion, gay marriage positions
- Mother has four limbs removed after abortion
- 2 Closed Abortion Clinics In Alabama Reopen
- Former atheist stripper: God canceled my five appointments to abort my son
Newfoundland Abp. Currie: Gay unions should be 'accepted and respected' in Catholic Church
- Cardinal Kasper claims majority support
- Cardinal Robert Sarah: focus on divorce/remarriage distracts from more essential problems of family
- Philippine Abp. Villegas: greater outreach to homosexuals, remarried is needed
- Philippine Cd. Tagle tells Manila, I have a good announcement on Oct 30
- CruxMag: Puerto Rico not following SCOTUS on gay marriage
Francis Reorganizes St. Benedict's Monte Cassino, Slashes Property!
- Monte Cassino now under a diocese, abbey no longer a bishop
- Montecassino takeover to ensure abbeys 'enjoy the kind of pastoral care they needed in the modern world'
- Montecassino was one of the few remaining territorial abbeys not suppressed after Paul VI
- CruxMag: Sr. Cristina embraces rather than attacks pop culture
- Latest viral video: Priests doing a dance-off in the Vatican*
- Colorado School District Sued For Promoting Christian Groups' Proselytizing Efforts
- Court permits PA school to permit bible quote on a St. Valentine's Day card
- Houston Pastor: Gay Rights Agenda 'Systematically Deconstructing God's Created Order'
- Duck Commander Phil Robertson to rallies against Houston Mayor
- Houston’s Sermonizing Pols
- ACLU: If Idaho wedding chapel starts selling cakes or flowers we won't defend them.
- NC Judge Resigns Rather Than Perform Gay Marriages
- Religious art removed from Soux Falls snow plows
- The Vortex - Daily Dose of Catholic Commentary
- Michael Voris, Say Hi to Saint Paul!
- Phil Lawler Slams: Francis is not the problem, but traditionalist, conservative-bent Catholics aren't inclined to listen?
- U.S. Catholic: People like cranky Cd. Burke, Bp. Tobin, Cd. Muller, and Pat Buchanan love to bash poor Pope Francis, the 'face of their fears'
- Fr. Robert Barron on the Synod: Relax. Allow the Holy Spirit to Work
- New Abp. of Sydney: 'modernity has forgotten how to love'
- Pope Appoints Special Administrator To Investigate Italian Gay Playboy Parish ...
- Vatican Investigates N. Italian Diocese Where Priests Post Nudes on Facebook, Get Tattoos and Steal Church Cash
- Pervert priests who posed nude for gay websites, sexually harassed parishioners, stole
- Priests Posting Naked Photos On Gay Website - Pope Francis Sends Envoy For Investigation
- Before Pope Francis tries to tackle scandal in another Italian Diocese, you might think he would want to tackle scandal in his own Diocese
Portsmouth Bp. Egan calls to pray for conversion of England, gives Rosary recordings to every parishioner
- The Ecclesia Dei Commission's Secretary on SSPX: 'Rome doesn't plan on imposing a capitulation'
- NATO intercepts Russian plane
- Rev. Billy Graham: 'America is just as wicked as Sodom and Gomorrah'
- Sharia Law is Shocking, but What Must Muslims Think of Us?
- Asia Bibi's Family Speaks Out; Gives Details on Her Torture, Requests Help From Obama and Pope
- Connecticut Episcopal Church becomes mosque
- Catholic Hispanics joining radical islam en masse?
- Man Attacks NYC Police With Hatchet, Prompting Warning
NYC hatchet jihadi: 'Which is better, to sit around and do nothing, or to Jihad fisabeelallah!'
- New York hatchet attacker's Facebook page depicts jihadist, Qur'an verses
- Poor NYC officers are the ones who have to suffer from the disease of religious tolerance.
- Why the Crusades Were Glorious
- Exclusive Video: Inside Mosul's Demolished Churches
- Chaldean priests suspended for seeking asylum without Bp. Sako's approval
- Ten Priests Suspended: Chaldean Priests Forced to Choose Between Apostasy and Martyrdom
- Iraqi Bp. Sako urges all bishops to help his priests stay back at their posts
- Chaldean Priests Forced to Choose Between Apostasy and Martyrdom
- 'Don't abandon us' - Church in Mosul 'no longer exists'
- Iraq: Refugees' situation deteriorating
- Boko Haram abducts more Christian girls
- In Nigeria, New Attacks and Another 60 Girls Kidnapped
- How Boko Haram's murders and kidnappings are changing Nigeria's churches
- Canadian Jihad Gunman Prayed Faithfully, Taught Others about Islam
- Canadian Parliament Gives Standing Ovation to Sergeant-at-Arms who Shot Muslim Terrorist
- Muslims Take Two Innocent Christian Women Out Of A Taxi Cab, And Murder Both Of Them
- USCCB Bp. Pates Urges Continued Pressure on South Sudan Government, (and Continued Partnering with CRS)
- Terrorist run over American baby in Israel, Obama urges Israel’s restraint
- Abbas's Responsibility for Murders
Page 2 News Search News Contact a Bishop / Diocese Become News Clipper News Ticker Mobile App Privacy About Us Advertising Linking Information Author's Login